Want to give the best of Belgium in an original gift box? You name it, Ravi does it! Surprise someone with the best our little country has to offer and choose for delicious local and sustainable.
Sustainable hidden treasures
Beer, chocolate and fries, those are the first things that come to mind when we think of our little Belgian country. But Belgium has so much more to offer, with new Belgian products constantly conquering the market and worth discovering. So would you like to give someone a taste of some, perhaps still, hidden treasures or surprise them with a thoroughly Belgian apero moment? Then choose one of our Belgian gift boxes. That way you also support your locals and you choose for sustainability: double check!
Our Belgian gift boxes are filled with some must-try regional products which have a chance of becoming your all-time favorites. We are happy to list them here for a meet & greet:
- Chalo: This Belgian LOVE brand offers natural, honest and sustainable products with the most delicious Chai Latte and Iced Chai as toppers from their range. They also surprise with other healthy treats such as the Salty Peas and the Funky Chunks, which you can snack on without feeling guilty, need we say more?
- The Nutty Farmer: Don't just say nuts to the delicious cashews of The Nutty Farmer, which treat your taste buds to an incredible journey around the world with different spicy flavors! And with fair trade being the key factor in the whole crazy farm story, these are ab-so-lutely worth a try.
- Gastrofolies: Savor the delicious cheese cookies made in Belgium in a variety of flavors from this must-try brand. In addition, the brand is also known for their chutneys and vinaigrettes made the grandmotherly way.
- Barú: chocoholics beware, these unique chocolate creations, made with authentic Belgian chocolate, are a real addiction! Think bonbons, marshmallows, chocolates, chocolate milk and Chai Latte's to lick your fingers and thumbs. And all with as many natural products as possible.
- Kiss My Rhubarb: Enjoy an authentic, handmade and Belgian aperitif with this ready-to-drink cocktail that is a juicy and above all tasty marriage of rhubarb, rosé wine, lemon notes and fine distillates. What time is it? Apero o' clock!
- Dzjing: ginger meets lime in this delicious, 100% natural and organic drink from Belgian soil. Drink as spicy lemonade or pimp it into a tasty cocktail or mocktail: tsjing!
- Les Chips de Lucien: these artisan chips from a Belgian family business, named after grandfather Lucien Van den Abeele, you just have to taste. 100% local and made with love and also free of artificial flavors or dyes and gluten and lactose free. Need more reasons to eat chips shamelessly?
- Kriket: Delicious on-the-go bars and granola made from Belgian and organic nuts, seeds, grains and crickets! Do you dare?
Must-taste Belgian boxes
We put our Belgian gift boxes in the spotlight here: which one will be your favorite?
- 100% Belgian
Enjoy an aperitif Belgian style moment with alcohol-free Belgian beer, Salty Peas and Funky Chunks from Chalo, cheese cookies from Gastrofolies and tasty nuts from The Nutty Farmer.
- Belgian Sweets
Enjoy a gift box full of Belgian sweets with an aperitif drink from Kiss My Rhubarb, Funky Chunks from Chalo, a bag of nuts from The Nutty Farmer and delicious marshmellows from Barú.
- This Tastes Belgian
Cheers with another delicious apero box with a bottle of Dzjing, two bags of Salty Peas from Chalo, nuts from The Nutty Farmer and tasty chips from Les Chips de Lucien.
- Belgian Aperobox
And again an apero à la Belgique with a bottle of Duvel, Salty Peas from Chalo, nuts from The Nutty Farmer, chips from Les Chips de Lucien and artisan cheese cookies.
- Belgian Mail
Not sure when the lucky recipient of your gift box will be home? Then you can also opt for a letterbox package. This way you can send someone some Belgian love, straight to their mailbox! This Belgian topper is nicely filled with Iced Chai, Indian Chai and Funky Chunks by Chalo, a bag of My Mix by Nature Addicts and a Double Date bar by Kriket.
Choose your perfect Belgian style apero or tasting box and enjoy the local delicacies!